By now you know that our focus is to save the life of one more podcast… your goal should be to make it yours.
But what does that mean… exactly?
Before we launched Podcast For Profit Academy there were so many amazing podcasters, with awesome content and passion to share their voice with the world, but who became inconsistent with their broadcasts or who just gave up and disappeared from the podcast word completely.
The reasons why their podcasts failed were the same:
1. Not enough engagement or feedback from listeners. – You did all of the work to create a great show, and you get no feedback. That is a tough thing. But, compelling your audience to connect with you means that you have to actually give them something to connect with (more later).
2. The expense in money and time was too high for the return on your investment.
3. You couldn’t get sponsorship to offset the expense, and prove that your podcast was viable.
Guess what? Every one of these things is overcome by a few simple tweeks, that you may already know about, but aren’t doing.
What are the tweaks that can save your podcast?
1. Need feedback? Are you asking for it? Having an amazing CTA (call to action) is super important. Make sure that you motivate your listeners to engage with you and sign up with your email list. Three great CTAs:
List some of your favorite resources or tips that your listeners would love
Create subscription only experiences; Secret content, membership to your free Facebook group, etc.
Just ask them to subscribe so that they know when your next episode comes out and other great info
The importance of creating a compelling CTA is that it grows your list, and gives you the much wanted connection with your audience.
2. More outflow than income? First, make sure that you have the best resources available at the lowest price. This post can help. Next set goals for audience growth, networking connections, social media impact and more.
3. Think your audience is too small for sponsorship? No matter how small or super focused your audience is, there are sponsors who align with your audience. You just have to be able to describe your audience and target the right potential sponsors. The best way to do this is with the Seamless Sponsorship Method. We show you how at Podcast For Profit Academy.
These three simple changes can resuscitate a dying podcast.
Want more help? Sign up for the free video:
6 Things That You Should Be Doing Right Now, to Generate More Audience Growth, Engagement And Revenue
GETTING YOUR PODCAST MONEY READY [FREE TRAINING]
Top Actions of the Most Successful Podcasters and Billion Dollar Media Companies: 6 Things That You Should Start Doing Right Now, to Generate More Audience Growth, Engagement And Revenue.
(your download will begin immediately)